Official Name of School: Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
Address: 121 Dover Road,
Telephone: (65) 67731633
Fax: (65) 67731433
Charity Status: Exempt
Institution of Public Character (IPC) Status: A Member of Education Central Fund
Name of Principal : Mr. Winston James Hodge
Name of Auditor: Evan Wong & Co.
Mission Statement: To be a world-class institution in nurturing the holistic development of our students.
Vision: Every ACSian will aspire to be “A Scholar, Officer & Gentleman” (For Year 1 to Year 4)
IBWS Vision: Every ACSian will aspire to be “A Scholar, Leader and Global Citizen.” (For Year 5 and Year 6)
- Every student’s needs and interests are met by an all-round education.
- Every student can achieve success and excellence in his learning.
- Every student is serious in intent and works hard to achieve excellence in academic and non-academic pursuits.
- Every staff member provides the learning opportunities for each student to excel.
- Every student is rendered support from parents, the Old Boys’ Association, the Church, Alumni, the Board of Management and the Board of Governors.
Christian Beliefs & Core Values
Our ideal is Christlikeness as manifested in:
The fruit of the Spirit
which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness & self-control.
As members of the school we show
the ACS spirit
which stands for
- *A* cademic and CCA excellence,
- a *C* haracter of integrity and
- a heart of *S* ervice demonstrated through self-confidence, humility, generosity, honesty, perseverance, responsibility, loyalty, compassion, and care & concern for others.
Maintained by ACS (Independent) IT Department